Marc McAree and Charles Birchall will be presenting a half-day program on"Environmental Law for the Construction Sector" at the Toronto Construction Association on Wednesday, May 4, 2016.
The program will assist contractors, builders and developers to identify, manage and mitigate mounting environmental legal risks:
- Determine business impacts from key environmental developments
- Understand compliance obligations to try to stay out of environmental trouble
- Protect the business, directors and officers from regulatory and civil environmental liability
- Understand how to address contaminated sites and manage fill
- Respond to environmental incidents and learn how and when governments may take action.
For more information on the program, click here.