The construction industry must contend with an increasingly complex maze of environmental regulations and exposure to both regulatory and civil liability.
Join Marc McAree, Charles Birchall, Matt Gardner and Richard Butler as they discuss today's most pressing environmental law issues facing contractors and builders.
- who regulates environmental laws
- regulatory and civil environmental liability
- what is a "contaminant"
- spills and spills response
- waste and waste management
- fill management and disposal
- water takings/discharges and approvals
- sediment and silt control.
To view the agenda, click here.
For more information, click here.