Julie Abouchar is speaking at Insight's upcoming Aboriginal Land Resource Management Forum 2014 in Toronto, April 28-29, 2014. Julie will speak on the topic "Environmental Assessments and Approvals and the Impact of Recent Legislative Changes".
Topics to be covered during this session include:
- Key changes to federal legislation - CEAA
- impact on land use and the approvals process
- Impacts and implications for Aboriginal groups
- Implications and changes for industry
- Interplay with provincial regimes.
For more information and to register, please see the Aboriginal Land Resource Management Forum website.