Consultation and accommodation are critical elements of successful relationships in Northern resource development.
We find practical solutions for northern resource developers, Aboriginal communities and governments while protecting the environment. We assist with various aspects of regulatory, corporate/commercial, governance and policy-setting matters. We advise industry, government and Aboriginal groups on the legal framework for Aboriginal consultation and accommodation.
Whether we are developing consultation plans or navigating clients through environmental approval and assessment processes, we help clients bridge complex matters to achieve effective, practical solutions:
- Aboriginal Law and Consultation
- Inuit Impact Benefit Agreements and Other Agreements
- Aboriginal Litigation
- Aboriginal Corporate Development, Economic Development and Strategic Planning
- Aboriginal Lands and Renewable Energy
- Aboriginal Water Rights Under Northern Land Claims
- Aboriginal Wildlife Rights
- Facilitation, Mediation and Arbitration
- Aboriginal Community Training and Capacity Building